What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any webpage. These tools play a key role in the provision of many information society services. Among others, they make it possible for a webpage to store and recover information about the navigation habits of a user or his/her device, and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service provided.
What is not a cookie?
A cookie is not a virus, a trojan, a worm, spam or spyware, and it doesn’t open pop-up windows.
KIND OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity managing the domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data, two types of cookie can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
- Own cookies: sent to the user’s device from equipment or a domain managed by the publisher of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: sent to the user’s device from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the website published, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
There is also another classification based on the period of time during which cookies remain stored in the client’s browser: session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification involving five types of cookie according to the purpose of the processing of the data obtained: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, and behavioural advertising cookies.
- Technical cookies: they make it possible, among other things, to find when a human being or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing. These are basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: they collect information about the type of navigation being used, the sections most frequently used, products viewed, hours of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: they display advertising on the basis of browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies used by MALLORCA FREE TOUR
The following are the cookies used in this website, specifying their type and purpose:
|wp-settings-time-1||Technical||1 year||Time zone settings|
|wp-settings-1||Technical||1 years||User preferences|
|gadwp_wg_default_swmetric||Analytic||1 year||Metrics of Google Analytics|
|gadwp_wg_default_metric||Analytic||1 year||Metrics of Google Analytics|
|gadwp_wg_default_dimension||Analytic||1 year||Metrics of Google Analytics|
|_ga||Analytic||2 years||Metrics of Google Analytics|
With this information, you can take the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This warning will not longer be viewed when accessing any website page during the current session.
What happens if you disable cookies?
Here are some examples so you can understand the impact of disabling cookies:
- You will be unable to share contents from our website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media.
- This website will be unable to adapt its contents to your personal preferences.
- You will be unable to personalise your geographic preferences such as your time zone, currency or language.
How to change your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from www.tourteatro.com or any other website using the browser. Settings are different in every browser. The “Help” functionality will show you how to do it. However, here are some direct links with relevant information. With this information, you can take the following actions:
Internet Explorer™ :
Version 7 y 8
Safari™ 5 y 6: http://www.apple.com/es/support/mac-apps/safari/
Safari™ 7: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
Safari™ 8: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
Settings in iPhone, iPad or iPod: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
You can also manage cookie storage in your browser by means of tools like these:
- Ghostery: Ghostery.com
- Your online choices: youronlinechoices.com